You just bought an Ancora Bag and you love it, but one day at lunch with your friends you notice a stain. How could this have happened? You were so careful. Now your favorite bag is ruined.
Well don’t fret; Ancora Bags are sturdy and if you follow these instructions it should be looking brand new in no time.
Light Spot Cleaning:
- Brush off any loose dirt or debris, but be careful not to cause further staining.
- Prepare a simple cleaning solution of your
preferred soap with water.
- Use a sponge, cloth, etc. to clean the spot.
- Rinse thoroughly after allowing the solution to soak in.
- Allow bag to dry.
All Over Cleaning (or if you just don’t feel like doing all the steps above):
- Make sure the bag is empty.
- Machine wash with cold water and mild detergent.
- Hang to dry. Do not machine dry as some materials used in bags may shrink.
- For extra protection try washing the bag in a clean white pillowcase.
-Grace Hooke, Sales and Marketing